I’m looking for a site where there are a lot of members who are willing to thoroughly and seriously critique my work. An attractive site design is also a plus (a shoddy design tends to tell me in my gut that I’m getting something second-rate). I also want a site that accepts diverse styles of writing and is open to the traditional as well as the nontraditional in poetry.
- Inspirational Video – The Don’t Quit Poem
- What are the significances of refrains in poetry?
- (Laughter) What are plato’s (Philibus) and Aristotle’s (poetics) View of Laughter??
- How To Write Sad Love Poems To Get Your Ex Back
- How many poems should a poetry book have?
- Thank You Mom Poem
- How do I sell my poetry over the internet?
- Suheir Hammad – Def Jam Poetry
- Bjork-Pagan Poetry(live in Riverside Church New York)
- What is a good poetry site where others can read your poems without having an account ?
- The Roots style beatbox and Quest Poetics Rhyme
- The Practice of Poetry: Writing Exercises From Poets Who Teach
- Black Ice - Def Poetry 2
- The Best American Poetry 2010: Series Editor David Lehman
- Q&A: How many poems should a book of poetry hold?
- Setareh Poem (Stars) ? IranBrave Poetry ? ??? ????? ? Faryad Persian Poet Poem
- Sunni Patterson - We Made It
- How to Embrace Romance Poetry