I’m looking for a site where there are a lot of members who are willing to thoroughly and seriously critique my work. An attractive site design is also a plus (a shoddy design tends to tell me in my gut that I’m getting something second-rate). I also want a site that accepts diverse styles of writing and is open to the traditional as well as the nontraditional in poetry.
- Poetry And Pollution
- What is that poem about the injured bird and the tree who saves it?
- Read the Hottest New Poems at PoeticWorks
- Where to Find Urdu Poetry
- Poetry & Its Evolution into the Modern Form
- Visible Poetics Closing Celebration and Art 039
- Stones Throw x Wax Poetics 45 Live
- Wedding Poetry To Use At A Wedding
- What are some examples of famous poetry with meter and rhyme?
- Twice-Published Author Publishes Audio Books of Her Poetry
- When submitting to teenage poetry contests are the poems mostly rhyming?
- Gathering Paradise: Bill Murray Reads to Construction Workers at Poets House.mov
- The Triggering Town: Lectures and Essays on Poetry and Writing
- The Trouble with Poetry: And Other Poems
- Trust No One - Kind Of Has Poetic Ring to It - They Said
- Poetry by RUMI -- Only Breath
- Rozniecki Aims to Inspire, Provoke Thought, and Open Minds with Print-on-Demand Availability of Seasons Come, People Grow: A Poetic Journey
- How do I write a really interesting poem?