I’m looking for a site where there are a lot of members who are willing to thoroughly and seriously critique my work. An attractive site design is also a plus (a shoddy design tends to tell me in my gut that I’m getting something second-rate). I also want a site that accepts diverse styles of writing and is open to the traditional as well as the nontraditional in poetry.
- Collection of English Poetry: William Blake, Elizabeth B. Browning, Robert Browning, Lord Byron, John Keats, William Shakespeare, Percy B. Shelley, Lord Tennyson, William Wordsworth, W.B. Yeats
- Tom Savage: Visual Poetics
- ShopPoetry.com: An Online Community and Blog about Poetry
- The Poetry Lounge 2 – The Power of Poetics Video
- Def Poetry – Julian Curry – Niggers Niggas & Niggaz
- Ars poetics
- Wild Poetry In Our Kitchen…!!! :)))
- not poetry
- What are Aristotle’s poetics?
- Poetry & Meryl Streep
- Poetic Justice on the hard streets :Crossbow Annie
- Love Poems
- A Different Christmas Poem
- What is a good poem to use for an American Dream speech about not living for yourself/helping others?
- Poetry 180: A Turning Back to Poetry
- What is a nice poem to put in a frame on display at a bridal shower?
- The Journey in, Spiritual Poetry Ebook
- What is a good poem to use for an interpretive speech?