I’m in high school, and I have the worst English teacher in the building. He asked us to make a poetry album, and at least one of those poems needs to be a famous poem with meter and rhyme. One problem: he never taught us what meter was. Please help!
- Inspirational Video – The Don’t Quit Poem
- What are the significances of refrains in poetry?
- (Laughter) What are plato’s (Philibus) and Aristotle’s (poetics) View of Laughter??
- How To Write Sad Love Poems To Get Your Ex Back
- How many poems should a poetry book have?
- Thank You Mom Poem
- How do I sell my poetry over the internet?
- Suheir Hammad – Def Jam Poetry
- Bjork-Pagan Poetry(live in Riverside Church New York)
- What is a poem I could easily memorize about the four forces?
- Poems and Songs of Robert Burns
- The Complete Poems of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- St. Louis Park poetry project is a hit
- Where can I find times and locations for open mic poetry events preferably in TX?
- What Is Poetry For?
- How to write an absolutely uninspired poem for french class?
- The Best American Poetry 2010: Series Editor David Lehman
- Q&A: What are some tips on writing a love poem?