I write depression and dark poetry and I’m searching for an audience for my poetry book. Regular open mic doesn’t cut it and poetry readings. I’m told it is too sad. So searching for some new locations. Websites whatever. Any ideas?
- Inspirational Video – The Don’t Quit Poem
- What are the significances of refrains in poetry?
- (Laughter) What are plato’s (Philibus) and Aristotle’s (poetics) View of Laughter??
- How To Write Sad Love Poems To Get Your Ex Back
- How many poems should a poetry book have?
- Thank You Mom Poem
- How do I sell my poetry over the internet?
- Suheir Hammad – Def Jam Poetry
- Bjork-Pagan Poetry(live in Riverside Church New York)
- Poetry for Young People: Maya Angelou
- Autumn Poem!/Poème d’automne!
- I Feel Like Saying A Beatnik Poem 1950's B Movie Style
- Joshua Bennett Performs at the White House Poetry Jam: (7 of 8)
- How can I motivate myself to write poetry? Any tips or exercises that I can use?
- A Poetry Handbook
- Poetry for Young People: Langston Hughes
- WHY poem
- Poeticingly speaking how would you quantimfy the poetification of postmodernal poetics?