With all the BS online these days i just don’t know how to really get started writing poetry for a living. I’m really good at it, and i mean really good at it, i’ve always wanted to write childrens poetry books or write greeting cards or something along those lines, i just need to be pointed in the right direction. I would love to start making a living doing something i love. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
- What french poem should I use to compose a song?
- Poetry workshops, Xavier Speakers series and more in New Orleans
- The Poetics of Walking
- The True Worth Of A Poetry Contest Award
- Simon & Garfunkel – A Poem on the Underground Wall
- A Poem On The Underground Wall
- 101 Great American Poems
- Metaphysical Poetry: An Anthology
- “When the Young Husband” by Donald Hall (poetry reading)
- What Shakespeare poem would you recommend me to read?
- Poetry & Meryl Streep
- Poetic Licence: Magnetic Attraction
- The Poetic Edda
- Finally, the promised poetry of Deegs' Moon photograph
- Q&A: In what song did Waylon say we'll drive the Poetics crazy?
- Poetic Beats
- Poetry Books
- How do you make poetry grammatically correct?